Yep that’s right! You can totally run your entire coaching business from your phone and I am going to show you right now 🙂
It might seem impossible but actually its very doable when you understand that your entire responsibilities is to think of new content, have sales conversations and deliver your coaching services to your customers.
When you pour your energy into these three key areas, you will see a HUGE amount of traction and momentum (and naturally will enable you to work from anywhere)!
Everything else can be outsourced to your digital support people of your choice.
– Sales conversations? Phone or Skype
– Coaching Sessions? Phone or Skype
– Writing Content? Email your copywriter your key points for them to write. OR record a voice memo and get your VA to transcribe into a written piece.
– Recording Videos? On your phone saved straight to Dropbox and link sent to VA to edit and upload and share.
– Responding To Customer Emails? Emails on your phone
– Making appointments? Sending your online booking schedule link direct to your customer.
– Design Projects? Your Design VA can create all of your handouts, Instagram pics and any other designs needed by your business.
PLUS remember banking, calendar, and invoicing tools can too be accessed by apps on your phone!
When you stop getting stuck in the daily grind of the admin and concentrate on just educating your market with your magic (PLUS giving them every opportunity to enter your funnel that has an automatic process to help your prospective clients journey to you direct) you will have a clearer mind and more time to concentrate on what is important.
For example, I can help you grow your reach, automate your business, make you look polished and appealing- but only YOU can help your customers.
Don’t let that potential client miss out on talking to you because you are stuck trying to load a blog post into your website or insert your current technology struggle of choice.
Am I saying you never have to turn on the computer? Of course not – it always nice to read things on a slightly bigger screen 😉 however I think we sometimes make excuses on why we haven’t had that sales conversation because we’re busy doing other things.
What should you REALLY be doing today? Need a hand contact us here.